Akugom Ukam, popularly known as MEGA PRAISE, is one of the gifted and fastest-rising youth worshipers in Nigeria. He is known for his great passion as a worship leader, song writer and composer. He hails from Cross River State and based in Calabar, one of Nigeria's most beautiful city.

His music is greatly influenced by the need to reach people with the gospel of Jesus Christ. 
He is on course to transforming lives through his sublime kind of musical piece.

He is the founder of 'Mega Praise Music World'; a fast-rising Gospel Music Label in the City of Calabar, Nigeria. He is also the Music Director of 'Fruitful Worshipers'; a music arm of Rehoboth Center, Calabar. 

IKPEREM NALA, which means, "My knees are down before you", is a song that portrays God's mightiness and, as always, our knees go down in obeisance to God when words are not enough to thank Him. 

This heavenly sound will surely inspire you.

Share and rebroadcast. God bless you. 

For bookings please contact: 08065150090 Or Email us @ megapraiseworld@gmail.com

IKPEREM NALA
(My knees are down before you)

 LYRICS

Father I worship you, Chim oooo
You deserve it (chants)

You are Odubigam kpere azu (My strength and backing)
You are aka na agwo oria le Chim oooo (The hand that heals)
You are the great and mighty God
Onyinye aka'm (My helper)
Talaba fi o we (Who is equal with you?)

You are Odubigam kpere azu (My strength and backing)
You are aka na agwo oria le (The hand that heals)
You are the great and mighty God
Onyinye aka'm (My helper)
Talaba fi o we (Who is equal with you?)

If my mouth is filled with words
Lord it still won't be enough
If my bank is filled with money
Eh Chim oooo
Lord it still won't be enough

Lord am so grateful for your love
You are not a man
Lord you gave your life for me
Chai! Imara mma eh (You are beautiful)
Otuaka neru mba mooo(The hand that reaches the entire world)
Onyinye akam (My helper)
Talaba fi o we (Who is equal with you?)

So we've come to say eee

CHORUS:

Le kwa Ikperem Nala (×3)
(My knees are down before you)
(Repeat) (×2)
Oh Oh Oh Oh
Le kwa Ikperem Nala (Repeat)
Le kwa Ikperem Nala
I bow before your throne

Le kwa Ikperem Nala (×3)
(Repeat) (×2)
Oh Oh Oh Oh
Le kwa Ikperem Nala (Repeat)
Le kwa Ikperem Nala
I bow before your throne

Le kwa Ikperem Nala (×3)
(Repeat) (×2)
Oh Oh Oh Oh
Le kwa Ikperem Nala (Repeat)
Le kwa Ikperem Nala
I bow before your throne

Le kwa Ikperem Nala (×3)
(Repeat) (×2)
Oh Oh Oh Oh
Le kwa Ikperem Nala (Repeat)
Le kwa Ikperem Nala
I bow before your throne

Le kwa Ikperem Nala (×3)
(Repeat) (×2)
Oh Oh Oh Oh
Le kwa Ikperem Nala (Repeat)
Le kwa Ikperem Nala
I bow before your throne


(Chants).......!!!

Post a Comment

  1. I thank God for raising a man like you, I just downloaded and listened to your song and i am so blessed. This song brings healing and personal knowledge of who God is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To God be the glory. Please keep sharing the link.

      Delete
  2. Powerful and Life changing Song

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great,I pray God continue to inspire u and give d strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT VOCALS AND INSTRUMENTATION MORE GRACE BROTHER

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can only get better, bigger and stronger, your best is yet to come my brother and Friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray for more anointing daddy, God bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless you sir
    More insghts of his words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's surely your time now to be heard. All those words of worship locked up in your womb have got to be birthed & don't you worry, there are divine midwives already assigned to aid your delivery. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's surely your time now to be heard. All those words of worship locked up in your womb have got to be birthed & don't you worry, there are divine midwives already assigned to aid your delivery. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's surely your time now to be heard. All those words of worship locked up in your womb have got to be birthed & don't you worry, there are divine midwives already assigned to aid your delivery. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good one my brother.
    greater grace rest upon you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top